Full-Time Customer Sales Representative – Inbound
Who are we?
Make It Cheaper (MIC) is one of Australia’s leading energy comparison services for businesses – we are a company that is truly valued by our customers as a money and time saving partner.
You’ll sense our vibrant office culture as soon as you walk through our door, and we look for people who can happily live our values of Passion, Expertise and Trust. We’ll provide an environment where you can develop your skills and progress your career while working in the positive, vibrant atmosphere of a rapidly growing business.
We are looking for motivated phone sales professionals to join our inbound call centre sales team where you will be receiving live leads generated by our outbound team.
This role will see you on the phone, assisting people who have asked for our help to save on their household or business energy costs. During your contact call you will take them through their energy savings options and ask them to agree to the energy contract option you have proposed.
What we have for you:
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary + super + uncapped bonus
- Friendly, dynamic and values driven work culture
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Full induction/training and coaching
- Health and wellbeing initiatives such as onsite gym membership discounts, office meditation and breakout area with view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Awesome Woolloomooloo location
What you’ll bring
- A track record of meeting targets
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and rapport building skills
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Willingness to learn
To be successful you need to be motivated by the MIC culture, hitting targets and comfortable on the phone. Previous sales experience would be well regarded but as long as you tick the above boxes we have the processes in place to teach you the rest!
How to ApplyLOGIN TO APPLY Send your CV through with a one page cover letter explaining how you would be right for the role, and make sure you mention LGBTQjobs.com was your referrer.
189 total views, 2 today